Agreeing to a request for an appointment


Mr. TC Chan
Tiger Knitwear Corporation
The Industrial Zone
Shenzhen
China
Dear Mr. Chan,
Thank you for your letter of 15 September. I note that you will be in the UK during the whole of November.
We are quite interested by the fashion knitwear illustrated in your catalogue. As a fashion chain, we might consider having some of our own designs manufactured in China.
Please let me know when you would like to call on us. The week beginning 6 November would suit me best.
i look forward to meeting you and discussing this matter.
Yours sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
I note that you will be in
Line 3
We are quite interested by the . . . illustrated in your catalogue.
Line 4
We might consider having some of our own designs manufactured in . . .
Line 5
Please let me know when you would like to call on us.
Notes
Para. 1
Identify the reference.
Para. 2
Express your interest.
Para. 3
Invite the vendor to make an appointment.
Comments
The letter agrees to the request and briefly outlines the probable topic to be discussed at the meeting.
Alternative phrases
Line 1      I see that you . . .
Line 4      ... we may consider . . .
Line 5      Could you let me know.
Line 5      ... is best for me.





Popular Posts