Confirming an appointment

Mr Pierre Bontoux
President Directeur
General Orfevreries de Seu iy 6
Boulevard Hausseman
Paris France

Dear Mr Bontoux,

I would like to confirm our appointment to discuss the possibility of merging our distribution networks, am excited at the prospect of expanding our trade.

As agreed, we will meet at our office in Bond Street at 9.30 a.m. on Monday 20 March. I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting.

If for any reason you are unable to attend, please phone me so that we can make alternative arrangements.

Please let me know if you would like our office to arrange hotel accommodation, look forward with great pleasure to our meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
I would like to confirm our appointment.
Line 3
I have scheduled the whole day for the meeting.
Line 5
If for any reason you are unable to attend,
Line 8
I look forward with great pleasure to our meeting.

Notes
Para. 1
Agree to the appointment and mention the topic.
Para. 2
Confirm the time, date and place.
Para. 3
Foresee any problems..
Para. 4
Offer any help you think may be appreciated.

Comment
This friendly letter confirms the details of an appointment and offers help.

Alternative Phrases
Line 1      This is to confirm
Line 1       possible merger of
Line 2       prospect of increasing
Line 3      I have reserved the whole day
Line 5      If you cannot attend,
Line 5       make other arrangements.
Line 7      Please contact me if






Popular Posts