Condolences

William Brown Ltd
6 Western Road Birmingham UK
Telephone 47365 Fax 45378

Dear Brendan,
We, at William Brown, were shocked and saddened to hear of the tragic, untimely death of your brother.
I know there is little comfort in words, but I do want to express how deeply we all feel for you.
Please call me if there is anything I personally can do to help.
Sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
We were shocked and saddened to hear of the untimely death of your . . .
Line 5
Please call me if there is anything I personally can do to help.
Notes
Para. 1
Say why you are writing. Express "your sadness.
Para. 2
Offer your sympathy.
Para. 3
Offer your personal help.

.

Comments
A bereavement is obviously a very sad occasion, but it is normal to offer your condolences.


Alternative phrases
Line 1 ... are extremely sad to hear . . .
Line 3 ... how deeply we feel your loss.
Line 5 Please get in touch if. . .




Popular Posts