Congratulations on a birth

Mr Henry Lee Singa Cereals Ltd
6 JalanArnap
JohoreBahru Malaysia

Dear Henry,
I have just received the announcement of the birth of your son, Peter. This is wonderful news. You and Susan must be very happy. If Peter takes after you both, he will be a talented and handsome person.
I am sending a little gift for Peter under separate cover. I hope he will like it when he is a little older.
Congratulations and very best wishes to you and Susan.

Yours Sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
I have just received the announcement of the birth of your . . .
Line 1
This is wonderful news.
Line 4
I am sending a little gift for . . . under separate cover.
Notes
Para. 1
Give the reason for the letter.
Para. 2
Mention your gift.
Para. 3
Offer your congratulations.

Comments
This is a personal letter of congratulations between executives. Such personal touches often help to foster good business relationships and friendships.


Alternative phrases
Line 1      I have just got
Line 1      It is great news.
Line 2      If Peter takes after his parents . . .
Line 2      ... cannot fail to get on in life.
Line 6      Please accept my warmest congratulations . . .




Popular Posts