Congratulations on a promotion

Datapro pic
8 Regent Street
London UK

Dear Jeanne,
I have just read in this morning's Times that you have been made Sales Director of Eurodata SA.
Congratulations on your promotion. Knowing you as I do, this will not be the last promotion you get. I look forward to the day when you are in the top job.
My very best good wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
I have just read in this morning's . . . that you have been made . . .
Line 3
Congratulations on your promotion.
Line 4
I look forward to the day when you are in the top job.
Notes
Para. 1
Say what has prompted the letter.
Para. 2
Offer your congratulations.
Para. 3
Add your best wishes.

Comments
This is a friendly letter of congratulation to a newly promoted executive. Such letters maybe important in maintaining good relations with such people.


Alternative phrases
Line 1 It has come to my notice . . . that you havebecome . . .
Line 3 May I offer jny congratulations ...
Line 3 Having followed your career with interest, . . .




Popular Posts