Thanks for help

Mr. Simon Lee
Lee Architects
6 Selangor Road
 Kuala Lumpur
Dear Simon,
I would like to thank you for all the help and support you gave me on my last trip to the Far East.
We have now been notified that our company has been awarded the contract to erect the new bridge in KL.
Your cooperation and sound advice were a great help in winning the contract. Please be sure to call on me if ever I can be of help to you.
Yours sincerely,

Useful phrases
Line 1
I would like to thank you for all the help and support you gave me on my last trip to . . .
Line 5
Your cooperation and sound advice were a great help in winning the contract.
Line 6
Please be sure to call on me if ever I can be of help to you.

Notes
Para. 1
Express your thanks.
Para. 2
Give any news.
Para. 3
Offer to reciprocate the help.
Comments
This is a personal letter of thanks from an executive. It shares the good news about the contract.
Alternative phrases
Line 1  I would like to express my appreciation for . . .
Line 3  We have now heard that our company has won . . .
Line 6  Don't hesitate to contact me . . .
Line 6  ...any assistance.


Popular Posts